[Adonthell-general] IRC Meeting reminder + Mailing lists setup

From: Alexandre Courbot
Date: 01 Dec 2001 10:44:07 +0100

This evening will be our monthly IRC meeting, at 22 GMT on
irc.esper.net. Try chocobo.esper.net first so we can have better pings.
If you don't know the exact GMT time, you can check it at (guess where)
http://www.gmt2000.com.

I guess we will talk about the future orientation rather than the very
very very next release. Kay^Hi and I have plenty of drafts for the next
engines. Trust me, it will rock! ;)

This will normally be the last message sent on the sourceforge lists.
Please subscribe to the Savannah lists if not done already! (and please
give some news too! I miss you guys.)

See ya all!
Alex.

--