[Adonthell-general] hype?

From: cirrus
Subject: [Adonthell-general] hype?
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 18:24:41 +0000

If you're all confident enough that we can release on the 31. (and I am!
:)) then maybe we should post something on the site and on
linuxgames.com to announce the release date (maybe with a screenshot or
two) and get people interested!
Also, if my article on the meeting (ahem!) and the news bit is all
that's missing maybe we can launch the site over the next few days so
that's ready too. We can add those things as soon as they are finished.
Btw, I think the sourceforge links need to be replaced with savannah,
but that shouldn't take long. (the news perl thingy could be replaced
with a fixed html page for now since the news will just be something
like "0.3 is coming" :P)

Then people can start drooling over the screenshots and get all excited
for the 31.!

Whatchez think?

        -James
--
  /    / /__/ /__/ /  / /__                 Reg. Linux User #148821