Re: [Adonthell-general] website finished

From: Joseph Toscano
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] website finished
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 12:43:07 -0500

Kai wrote:
> I've changed all the sourceforge references to savannah, fixed the last
> broken links (I hope) and uploaded stuff to linuxgames.

Excellent! Hey, I have only one request; that my bio on the Team page be
updated to the following:

      Joseph Toscano (JT), 19, freelance videogame music composer.

I was browsing Freshmeat for an RPG to write music for, and the very first
item on the game list was Adonthell. The rest, of course is history.

Visions for the future:

- Adonthell will hopefully be hailed for having rather good music. If so,
then I'll know my job was well done. >D
- Adonthell will become an immensly popular tribute to Linux and how
high-quality games can be made on platforms other than WINDOW~1.

--JT