Re: [Adonthell-general] 2 days left :)

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] 2 days left :)
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 21:54:04 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 25 Jan 2002 18:23:23 +0000 cirrus wrote
> Oooh I can't wait for the release!
>
> Is the game completable yet? Will the new music be there soon?

Well, I don't know about the music, but Nezumi send over Silverhair and
Fellnir last evening!

I've just finished integrating them, and if I haven't messed anything up
you can play through to the end.

Actually, that's what I'd like everyone and their pets to do, so we find
the last bugs and flaws. I already discovered one or two just now, and the
more people play, the more might turn up.

So, if the music there in time, and no severe problems show up, we'll
release THIS WEEKEND!

Back to beta testing :)