[Adonthell-general] adonthell-commits list set up

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: [Adonthell-general] adonthell-commits list set up
Date: 04 Apr 2002 12:21:13 +0200

Uh, I totally forgot I was supposed to create adonthell-commits! :)

It's done now. It might take a few hours before it becomes available.

The message sent will contain the CVS diff, which will be truncated if
it has more than 1000 lines. Maybe it's still a bit long (we can easily
change that though), but I think we should keep at least short diffs, at
it allows you to quickly see irrelevant changes.

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org