Re: [Adonthell-general] irc server

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] irc server
Date: 11 Apr 2002 15:17:13 +0200

> I see you have been using esper as irc-server - but maybe it would be an
> idea to use irc.openprojects.net. Many open projects are starting to use this
> network of irc-servers.

Well, esper.net offers quite nice services:
-user registration,
-channel registration and keeping,
-channel priviledges management through chanserv,
-etc.

Also, it worked very well so far. I have nothing against using
openprojects.net, if the services provided are superior to esper.net's.
But so far, I like esper.net very much :)

> Also, is anyone logged in to the channel except for meetings?

When I connect for a while, I usually log into the chan. If everybody
does so, we might meet from time to time! :) (until, of course, we have
a large user/fan base that will give life to the chan ;))

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org