Re: [Adonthell-general] Private CVS status

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Private CVS status
Date: 12 Apr 2002 13:44:39 +0200

 I finally have news from Ryan about moving the wastesedge CVS to
> Savannah. I also took the opportunity to ask him about the availabilty
> of his server, and here are some great news:
>
> > As far as server availability goes, I have no intent
> > of taking this machine offline anytime in the near
> > future as it has several uses for several different
> > people.  The Adonthell project is welcome to use it as
> > long as it needs to.  There is a possibility that I
> > will be moving in the next year, but at most that
> > would cause a couple days downtime and a new IP
> > address.
>
> Cool, eh?

That's excellent news! Many thanks, Ryan. So, will we keep Waste's Edge
there or move it to Savannah? Will our next games be developped closely,
or be available on the public CVS? The plot will (and should) remain
private for now, of course - and for this Ryan's machine will be of
great help. But I don't know whether it's pertinent to hide our demo
games - maybe the final game should remain private (as it somehow
contains the plot) though.

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org