[Adonthell-general] Publicity

From: Andrew Michael Phillips
Subject: [Adonthell-general] Publicity
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 21:40:01 -0500 (CDT)

I've been doing some googling, looking for us, and I've noticed some things.

The first, happily, is that a search for Adonthell turns up lots of
results, mostly because of geocrawler and the main site. I even found
stuff about us on a Spanish /. clone. That's about the last thing I was
expecting, actuall.

The other thing is that some of the past efforts to publicize the project
have lapsed. Linux.org, for example, still lists the current version as
0.2.

Should we find the places where new items had been posted and bring them
up to date?

Andrew

--
All that is gold does not glitter,