[Adonthell-general] [Fwd: adonthell]

From: Josh Glover
Subject: [Adonthell-general] [Fwd: adonthell]
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 09:34:11 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: adonthell
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 14:54:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: "R. O'Neil" <address@hidden>
To: Josh Glover <address@hidden>

Josh,

I am moving this weekend, so my connectivity will be
temporarily missing in action.  Ergo the adonthell
project will be deprived of CVS access to my machine.

The machine will be running at the same IP as soon as
my provider relocates connectivity, however I have no
idea when that will be.  I can go ahead and tar up the
entire repository and put it on my webserver to be
grabbed if need be; just know that it needs to be
grabbed before Sunday.

Hope everything is going well.  Take care,
-Ryan