Re: [Adonthell-general] meeting 2002 photos

From: Benjamin Walther-Franks
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] meeting 2002 photos
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 22:52:26 +0200

At Monday 12.08.2002 22:29, you wrote:
On Mon, 12 Aug 2002 22:05:44 +0200 Benjamin Walther-Franks wrote:

> Neither are working right now, sorry. Don't really want to send them
> to the list, though, they're about 6 megs.

What ftp client are you using? I couldn't connect with gftp, but normal
commandline ftp works fine. I just tried it.

Hrmpf. I use Crystal FTP, which always worked fine and also easily connects to a different ftp address. But both gnurou and meandus don't work. I also tried to do it via IE - no success.

A clueless Ben