Re: [Adonthell-general] [OT] forums

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] [OT] forums
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 12:07:43 +0200

On 24 Aug 2002 22:00:34 -0500 Ryan Voots wrote:

> well I've done that maybe I'm missing something, a bit more of a
> direct hint would be helpful, i managed to look through the python
> sources and figure out who to talk to to get into bjarn's room when i
> couldnt figure that out but now i'm stumped

I wasn't talking about Bjarn's (the dwarf) room, but Silverhair (the
elf). The room on the first floor guarded by Jelom. There is an
alternative way, just explore a bit.

The ultimate goal is to convince Jelom to let you enter her room.

To do that, you have to speak to Silverhair first though. Once you
sneaked into her room, ask her about the Yeti figurine, which unlocks
some more dialogue of Frostbloom (the half-elven artist in the yard).
She will eventually tell you about some noises at night. There's another
person then, that can reveal who has caused those noises.

Hope that helps,

Kai

P.S. The forum is working again as well.