[Adonthell-general] When players talk to players

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: [Adonthell-general] When players talk to players
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 10:23:46 +0200

Eh. Was just browsing happypenguin.org like everyday, and noticed
"Adonthell - Waste's edge" in the Active Forum Topic box. Check that
out, AFAIK it's the first time players help players, and it has some
interesting comments:

http://www.happypenguin.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=191

The last comment especially turn me in a good mood! :) "If you get
really stuck, I would just wander round talking to everyone again and
enjoy the music until you get a new lead :-)"

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org