[Adonthell-general] RPMS - anyone tested them? :P

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: [Adonthell-general] RPMS - anyone tested them? :P
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 11:12:56 +0200

I'm very worried 'cause I see that many many people are downloading the
latest release's RPMs. They have been built on a Debian, and have not
been tested neither on Mandrake, neither on RedHat, neither on Suse. If
a user of these distros has (un)successfully installed and played with
the RPMs, can he say so? Maybe we have disappointing lots of people
because some libraries aren't the same on others systems!

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org