Re: [Adonthell-general] 404 for http://zhaymusic.com/wastesedge/

From: ZhayTee
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] 404 for http://zhaymusic.com/wastesedge/
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 01:17:28 -0500

Alex wrote:
> Since ZT has redesigned his website (hey! lots of cool muziks missing!
> fortunately I have my local mirror ;)), the link to waste's edge musics
> is broken. Can it be fixed, Zhay? Or shall we host the musics on the
> website directly?

Well, my friend who hosts the site just put up a new machine where the site
will be located. Unfortunately, the transition is still in progress. You'll
notice that zhaymusic.com and www.zhaymusic.com point to different sites
entirely.

In short, yes, I still have the wastesedge directory, and it'll be up once
the transition is complete. In a week or two, maybe.

Also, you can still access every single piece of music I've released
(including all of my old stuff, in the oldstuff directory) by going to:
http://www.zhaymusic.com/music/

(for now you have to keep the "www" in there or it won't work)

--JT