Re: [Adonthell-general] Happypenguin awards votes open!

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Happypenguin awards votes open!
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 22:02:23 +0100

> On Mon, 13 Jan 2003 20:44:51 +0100 Alexandre Courbot wrote:
>
> > > ... don't forget who you must vote for! :)
> > >
> > > http://happypenguin.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=506
> >
> > Just posted a news on the website btw - feel free to change it if
> > anything is wrong!
>
> Shouldn't have done that, Alex. Seems the Game Tome server couldn't
> handle all the people coming from our site :P. Well, at least it
> appears to be down at the moment.
>
> But seriously, I've noticed too that JT had best chances of winning
> the music award! Pretty cool, I'd say :). (Not that I've expected
> anything else ...)

Last time I checked, Tuxracer was first and Adonthell second. Gee, he'll
take all! :)

And in the Best Free RPG section, Adonthell was second behind Nethack:
Falcon's Eye. We were well ranked in the most promising project category
also.

Just hope these fine votes haven't been lost with the server being down!
:)

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org