[Adonthell-general] Waste's Edge Question

From: James Jensen
Subject: [Adonthell-general] Waste's Edge Question
Date: 16 Nov 2003 21:31:26 -0600

I almost don't care anymore (stupid morons and their stupid, stupid
spoilers...), but I've been playing Waste's Edge on-and-off for a while
now, and I always hit a point where I'm just totally clueless as to what
to do next. No one has any new information, and Lady Silverhair wants me
to get her "personal articles" from the "pantry".

Quick question: where's the pantry?  I don't have a clue what to do
next, except to get her "articles", but nothing I do seems to work. I've
been all over the place, hitting <Enter> at everything that seems worth
trying.

-J. Jensen