Re: [Adonthell-general] Some more WE praise

From: Sasha Kushnirenko
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Some more WE praise
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 22:32:56 +0300

Hi, Kai!

> Speaking of that: haven't you tried to do another game or something,
> Sasha? Still working on that?

I still bear in mind finishing the Russian translation, I really like the
text in 0.3.  Though lack of TTF support is a problem.  Creating fonts in
0.3 style is certainly not a very useful excersize.  Though the game by
itself is so good, that I would really like to introduce it to a part of
Russian community which is not very fluent in English.

No I did not leave the idea of writing something "Adonthell-like", because
Adonthell 0.3 was really great.  These days RPG-s are "200+ hours playing
time" monsters.  I just don't have that much time :( So playing Adonthell
was something I really liked: you start it, you get puzzled, and after few
trys you are done.  And honestly I do not care if it is RPG or Adveture or
whatever - it was just interesting to play.

I tried to get 2 artists involved, but they got diverted.  But now I got
another artist who is interested.  I would hate to give you wrong hopes, but
there is a non-zero chance of getting more people involved...

Anyhow it great that there is some activity on the list :)

Sasha.