Re: [Adonthell-general] Adonthell Scripting Guide

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Adonthell Scripting Guide
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 12:48:22 +0100

Am Mittwoch, 14.01.04 um 23:35 Uhr schrieb Andrew Michael Phillips:

I looked at the the scripting guide files, specifically the items file
Fortunately WinElvis read the tex files. Do you have any other categories
written right now?

There's a chapter about in-dialogue scripting in the dlgedit manual. The remaining items on the list below aren't covered yet, mainly because they'll differ from what they looked liked in v0.3. But as nothing has been implemented right now, I am not certain how they will look like. But I'll make sure to write the docs when I implement the stuff.

* Character scripts, like the schedules but probably the actual
  character class as well.

* Item scripts.

* In-dialogue scripting.

* The game's init script.