Re: [Adonthell-general] website status

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] website status
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 11:54:53 +0100

Am Mittwoch, 21.01.04 um 23:45 Uhr schrieb Kai Sterker:

And while I am still quite busy with other stuff, I might have just enough time to begin with the transition to PHP. Stuff is already installed on my box, so development can begin one of these days.

It's taking me longer than I thought, as usual. Anyway, I have created the underlying DB and imported most of the old content. So now I just have to convert the Perl stuff to PHP and the website will return to its former glory ;).

I'll let you know once it is complete.