Re: [Adonthell-general] Meeting?

From: Nils Fohrbeck
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Meeting?
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 11:33:27 +0200

Congratulations, work at IBM! I bow to you! What exactly are you doing?

Nils

At 00:07 11.07.2004, you wrote:
Hi all!

I hope I can make it to this year's meeting - I'm working for IBM over the summer so a long weekend (one with a bank-holiday just before or after it) would be about the only time I could make it! I would be happy to go to France or Germany again but I think the only way I can realistically do it is if I find a cheap flight so please pick somewhere near an airport! :)

...that is unless of course you would like to come to England for a change! :D
I'm currently staying in a place called Winchester which is in the South of England (not too far from the sea!) and it seems quite nice here!

   -James

Von: Nils Fohrbeck <address@hidden>
Datum: Samstag, 3. Juli 2004, 13:12

Hi guys!

Since we talked about demos during our last Adonthell Meeting, I just wanted to suggest that we could go here: www.evoke-net.de for this year's meeting.

Well, I guess what they do is not really what we would like to do ...

However, I think the area around Bonn/Cologne isn't too bad. At least it's somewhere in the middle. Although I wouldn't mind going to France or England either :-).