[Adonthell-general] OT: Good news

From: Andrew Michael Phillips
Subject: [Adonthell-general] OT: Good news
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 23:40:12 -0500 (CDT)

Well, Gents and Ladies
(do we have any ladies currently active on the project?)
One of the things that had me out of the loop is now complete. I was
working on job-finding and certification-getting and I've got both kinds
of success to report: I took and passed the second half of the CompTIA A+
certification exams today, so I've got another cert to my credit. Just had
to share

--
Andrew Phillips
God Bless Our Troops