Re: [Adonthell-general] A hassle with compiling 0.3 from CVS

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] A hassle with compiling 0.3 from CVS
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 11:39:10 +0100

Sorry for the delay ... but I have practically no time besides work
right now ...

Anyway, a swedish translation isn't in the making, AFAIK. You might
want to check with the translation project, though
(http://translation.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/registry.cgi?domain=wastesedge),
especially with the swedish team.

I will try to give more help with your compile problem later. My first
guess is that not all required macros are installed or are installed
in the wrong directory. There's a different directory for each version
of aclocal, but most packages installed will copy their .m4 files only
into one directory (usually /usr/share/aclocal). By tracking down the
missing macros in
the different aclocal directories and copying the files into the
directory above, you might get it running.

Not sure if there's a better way and no time to think of one right
now, but I'll get back to you once I have time.

Kai