[Adonthell-general] Websites

From: Andrew Michael Phillips
Subject: [Adonthell-general] Websites
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 17:19:31 -0600 (CST)

Kai,
What kind of disk usage/bandwidth has the main adonthell site (not
including the files hosted on savannah) historically seen? I'm trying to
figure out how it would work out to mirror the adonthell site from
another domain and to establish subdomains for specific aspects of the
project - exactly how much space and bandwidth I would need, etc.
Andrew

--
Andrew Phillips
God Bless Our Troops