[Adonthell-general] Novel progress

From: Andrew Michael Phillips
Subject: [Adonthell-general] Novel progress
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 02:06:15 -0600 (CST)

Since the diary may or may not work at present, I am updating here. The
novel is coming along slowly but steadily. 30 or so pages by my
calculations - 1800+ lines / 60 lines per page - I'm using my old IBM
luggable still and my version of e doesn't do page calculations for me.
I've added some new characters - another Elf and another Half-Elf - to the
entourage. Still trying to find an alternative to ten-fingering it all.

--
Andrew Phillips
God Bless Our Troops