Re: [Adonthell-general] been a while

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] been a while
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 00:12:19 +0200

Am 12.08.2005 um 11:46 schrieb Kenneth Gangstoe:

Hi Kenneth,

I really do hope that development continues. We've moved our documentation to a Wiki, so that people can get more easily involved. And there is actually some interest in helping with some of the many open items. James also promised to make some more graphics :-).

Moreover, I did actually commit some code just a few hours ago. Stuff I've coded while I was on the train today and yesterday. More code may follow during the next few weeks. I'll be on-site at one of our customers in the US beginning from next weekend. There should be some time for Adonthell when I'm at the hotel during evenings. (Btw,, if anybody of you is living near Corvallis, Portland, there might be the chance for a meeting).

Still, more active developers are needed to make real progress.

Kai

Hi guys!

Been a while since I checked up with you, and it seems you've been
busy with other stuff than Adonthell lately.

I always enjoyed following all your thoughts and ideas about this
project. Is there any chance for an active development again, or have
most people moved on to other interests?

Hope you get it back on track someday, you were a resourceful bunch of people :)

Best regards,
Kenneth Gangstoe