Re: [Adonthell-general] Ring of Feathers

From: Andrew Phillips
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Ring of Feathers
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 08:06:32 -0500

Would "Circle of Feathers" be a better name for the item? I don't want
to use 'band' since I've sort of reserved 'band' as a a synonym for
'ring'.

On 6/21/06, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:
On 6/20/06, Andrew Phillips <address@hidden> wrote:

> I'm trying to work out the design of the Ring of Feathers. I have a
> couple of ideas, but two of them blur the line between what a ring is
> and what is general purpose jewelry:

I personally like the final design best, which technically wouldn't
make it a ring any more. But to me it seems the design most unique and
elaborate :-). And it would also stick to the indian-like culture of
Half-Elves better than any of the other designs.

Kai