Re: [Adonthell-general] where is cairo ? update in adonthell-tools ?

From: Chris Frey
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] where is cairo ? update in adonthell-tools ?
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 16:48:43 -0500

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 09:41:13PM +0100, Kai Sterker wrote:
> It wasn't in the list, since that initially started out as the
> dependencies for the engine itself, not for the tools (on the basis
> that the tools are a separate package that fewer people would be
> interested in). There really ought to be compilation instructions for
> the tools with it's own dependencies (which are adonthell, glib, gtk+
> and cairo).

Just a side note... what I've found really helpful is to maintain a
couple scripts in the source repository, which calls apt-get install
or yum install, with all the dependencies.

It sure makes setting up a new system for development easy. :-)

You could even provide a link in the wiki to the git repo's copy of
the script.

- Chris