Re: [Adonthell-general] Wastesedge 0.3.5 for OSX x86_64

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Wastesedge 0.3.5 for OSX x86_64
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 08:58:24 +0200

On Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 6:08 PM, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:

> While restoring the website, it ocurred to me that we never had an
> Adonthell 0.3 release for newer Intel Macs. So I prepared one and
> would be happy if somebody else could try it too, before adding a
> download link to the website. Here's the download:
>

> http://download-mirror.savannah.gnu.org/releases/adonthell/wastesedge-osx-x86_64-0.3.5.dmg

As I have completely reinstalled OSX 10.6.8 from scratch, I took the
opportunity to test myself on a clean box, with no developer tools and
additional libraries. Turns out everything's working fine, except for
the music. I configured SDL mixer to load the Ogg Vorbis libs at
runtime, and it did not find them the way I packaged stuff. Figured
out how to get it working, so I should be able to upload a working
release soon, and announce it on the website.

Could still be useful if somebody with 10.7 could also give it a try.