Re: [Adonthell-general] something about 'whitespace following trailing b

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] something about 'whitespace following trailing backslash' while doing ./autogen.sh in adonthell-tools and then can't make.
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 15:49:00 +0200

On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 7:56 AM, shirish शिरीष <address@hidden> wrote:

> Done. Please lemme know if anything else is needed to be done/tried.

So it still does not work for you?

Unfortunately, even with my PC around I can no longer say what fixed
the issue for me. I believe I did not have to remove any files from
the system, but I might have done

  sudo make uninstall

in the tools build directory. Also be sure to make clean before trying
again, just in case.

Oh, and check whether you have libxml2-dev installed, but I guess
that's already the case.