[Adonthell-general] Waste's Edge still being reviewed

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-general] Waste's Edge still being reviewed
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 15:47:44 +0100

Just came across this:

http://britishcomputing.wordpress.com/2012/09/29/game-review-adonthell-wastes-edge-by-the-adonthell-team-%E2%98%85%E2%98%85/

It's not full of praise (on the contrary! but what to expect from a 10
year old little tech-demo?), but at least it offers some insights into
what issues people might have and where there's room for improvement.
Seems the new-style graphics are actually the way to go! :-) Wish we'd
get more of them ...

Anyway, I'm quite amazed that people still find Waste's Edge
noteworthy enough to review. Really need to get Dun Barethsol out of
the door ... uuh ... started, at least.