Re: [Adonthell-general] not able to find googletest

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] not able to find googletest
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 08:45:08 +0100

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 7:42 AM, shirish शिरीष <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have google test installed :-
>
> But when I run :-
>
> http://adonthell.berlios.de/doc/index.php/Development:Compiling#CMake
>
> and specifically :-
>
> cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/home/shirish/games/adonthell/
> -DDEVBUILD=1 ../adonthell
>
> I get this :-
>
> --      LDFLAGS: -lglog
> CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:322 (message):
>   libgtest is required.
>
> Any help would be great.

You need to use the autotools build for now. See

http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/adonthell-devel/2012-09/msg00006.html

As an alternative, you may patch and compile gtest and gmock manually
to get CMake to pick it up

http://adonthell.berlios.de/doc/index.php/Development:Developer_Build

If anyone is wanting to add the proper support to the cmake build,
please feel free! For me it's not very high on the priority list right
now.