adsyc-user

[Adsyc-user] watch it like a hawk AETR

From: mwhbvss igvijsux
Subject: [Adsyc-user] watch it like a hawk AETR
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 22:20:16 +0800

W A T C H   O U T!
Here comes the big one!
All signs show that AETR is going to Explode!

ALLIANCE ENTERPRISE (AETR)
Current Price 0.50
Add this gem to your watch list, and watch it trad closely!

NEWS RELEASE

TAECORP ANNOUNCES BREAKTHROUGH IN REMOVING DEADLY LANDMINES.

TaeCorp Announces That NASA Technology Will Be a Key Contributor to Resolving
World's Landmine Dilemma
Sept. 6, 2006--The Alliance Enterprise Corporation ("TaeCorp") is pleased to
announce that NASA technology will be the key component in keeping our landmine
locator (LML) system operational year round, especially in inclement weather.
TaeCorp and Ice Management have agreed that Ice Management will customize their
de-icer system exclusively for TaeCorp's LML air vehicles that are to be
deployed for landmine removal and home security

MILL VALLEY, CALIFORNIA August 25, 2006 - The Alliance Enterprise Corporation
announced today a BREAKTHROUGH in developing an Aerial Landmine System aimed at
locating, detecting and mapping deadly landmines.

More than 100 million landmines in 83 countries are holding international
communities and industries hostage, preventing the investment in and
development of productive lands and the re-building of infrastructure.

A broad variety of landmines have been scattered over productive areas
effectively crippling the economy and disabling thousands of children and
adults.  There are no reliable records that accurately show where these
devastating landmines lie in wait for their victims.

With the present day costs to clear a single land mine ranging between ,000 to
,500, solving the problem of de-mining lands will reach billions of dollars.
TaeCorp has developed a technology based, cost effective solution to this
problem using its three tiered approach to scanning, mapping and removing
landmines. TaeCorp's System will provide many social and economic benefits to
countries and their industries including oil and gas, mining, agriculture,
roads and infrastructure development.

About TaeCorp.

TaeCorp's vision is to be the recognized leader in providing Aerial Detection
Systems including global de-mining, clearing a path to a safer planet for all
humankind.

TaeCorp's mission is to reclaim lands around the globe embedded with landmines
that victimize countries and their stakeholders.

Watch AETR like a HAWK come Monday

Results don't lie

-----------------------
The stronger the breeze the stronger the trees. Thick as a brick.   Welcome to
my garden.  What goes down usually comes up.  Watered down. Put that in your
pipe and smoke it.   Pull it up by the roots. Put that in your pipe and smoke
it.   Stand your ground. The way to a man's heart is through his stomach.  You
throw filth on the living and flowers on the dead.Pin a rose on your nose.
Sitting on the fence. Red as a beet.  You reap what you sow. Play a harp before
a cow. Scraping the bottom of the barrel.  There may be snow on the roof, but
there's fire in the belly. Root it out. She's the apple of my eye.

You can't squeeze blood out of a turnip. When it rains it pours.   Rare as
walking on water.  The sun will shine into our yard to.   You throw filth on
the living and flowers on the dead.Pin a rose on your nose. The sun will shine
into our yard to.   Your ass is grass. Walking on thin ice. Sow much, reap
much; sow little, reap little. A stick in the mud.   We hung them out to dry.
A thing of beauty is a joy forever.   When it rains it pours.   You feel like a
fish out of water. Tools of the trade.  To rule the mountains is to rule the
river.   Timing is everything.  Sweet as honey.   Stop, look and listen. Till
the cows come home.   Useless as tits on bull.   Wrinkled as a prune. What on
earth? Rare as walking on water.  What on earth?