aps-devel

Re: [aps-devel] [off] list issues

From: Lalo Martins
Subject: Re: [aps-devel] [off] list issues
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 18:35:53 -0200

On Tue, Dec 31, 2002 at 08:42:07PM +0100, Robert Millan wrote:
> If you are clued with mailman and think you can fix it up, tell me and
> i'll give you a mailman account.

I consider myself pretty experienced with Mailman, having helped with more
than one Sourceforge list and installed Mailman on a few machines.  I once
hacked ZMailman too, so that gives me background on the internals, even if
it was more traumatic than useful ;-)

My savannah account is, surprisingly, lalo.  BTW, please add me to the
project too.

[]s,
                                               +----
--