case insensative

From: Chad Walker
Subject: case insensative
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 15:27:14 -0800 (PST)

Hello,
I'm new to aspell, but I have hacked together a script to do what I need,
my only problem is, I'd like aspell to operate in a case insensitive
manor. You see I'm working on an irc bot that listens to the conversation
on the channel, and makes markov chains from the sentences. you can then
prompt the bot with some words, and it will create random sentences, which
"sound" fairly normal. One of our current problems is, that half of us
can't spell very well (myself included), so words get in the dictionary
twice, and then the chains are not as useful. The dictionary that we use
is all in lower case, so a sentence like, "I went to Iowa last Friday."
turns out like "i went to iowa last friday." So I guess my basic question
is, is there a switch I have overlooked that would make aspell search
without regard to case?

---
Chad Walker -- Coder For Life