Re: [aspell] compile err

From: Joshua Hoblitt
Subject: Re: [aspell] compile err
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 15:44:56 -0800 (PST)

after building with ...

./configure --disable-shared

the compile goes smoothly... however if I type the following

aspell check <somefile>

I get no out put and a seg fault.

just plain...

aspell

gets me the command options.

So it looks like it's atleast build properly.  Am I just missing something or
is this still a build issue?

-Joshua Hoblitt

--
address@hidden