[aspell] Feedback on new Word List in Aspell .32, Please

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: [aspell] Feedback on new Word List in Aspell .32, Please
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 19:22:26 -0400 (EDT)

As you should all know my now Aspell .32 has a completely new word lists
which is based on numerous sources around the net.  It does not even use
the Original Ispell words lists.

Unfortunately I have not any feedback on these completely new Word
Lists.  So, if some of you have the time I would greatly appreciate it if
you could let me know what you think, and also what size you ended up
using (medium or large).

Thanks in Advance.

---
Kevin Atkinson