Re: [aspell] Can not compile aspell .33

From: Togan Muftuoglu
Subject: Re: [aspell] Can not compile aspell .33
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 23:45:37 +0200

Kevin Atkinson wrote:

> Are you also using Pspell .12? I just uploaded the files last night and
> was two tired to update the web pages.

Now that I have compiled and installed pspell .12 here is the new
problem when compling aspell it stops there and waits a command

a) what is the command
b) in my opion this is not a feature since I have no clue about latex I
only use lyx to create the TeX files

make[3]: Entering directory `/home/toganm/devel/aspell-.33/manual'
latex manual.tex
This is TeX, Version 3.14159 (Web2C 7.3.1)
(manual.tex
LaTeX2e <1999/12/01> patch level 1
Babel <v3.6Z> and hyphenation patterns for american, french, german,
ngerman, n
ohyphenation, loaded.
)
*