Re: [aspell] RPM Spec files

From: Togan Muftuoglu
Subject: Re: [aspell] RPM Spec files
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 14:52:12 +0200

Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:

> You can find them in /usr/src/redhat/SPECS/ after you have
> installed the source packages.

Negative IIRC if there is no spec file in the tar.gz distribution it
will not be created by some hokus pokus. I checked all my HD yet there
is no spec file for aspell-.33 nor pspell.12

I have them for the previous versions yet I could not get them work with
the new version. I have installed the packages from the tar.gz yet I
prefer the rpm packaging for ease of removing or upgrading packages.

Thanks anyway

--
Togan Muftuoglu