[aspell-user] aspell under Win32

From: Jeff Lanzarotta
Subject: [aspell-user] aspell under Win32
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 09:15:37 -0500

Hello,

I am having a little problem running aspell under Windows...

Aspell is install in the directory c:\aspell.  If I run aspell on the c
drive, for example 'c:\echo inquiry | aspell pipe' everything is
fine...  But, if I run it on drive q, 'q:\echo inquiry | aspell pipe', I
get, 'Sorry, I can't read the file "/aspell/dict/english".'

Has anyone else run into this problem?  I need to be able to run aspell
from any available drive...

Thanks.

--
Jeff Lanzarotta