[aspell-user] Copying an aspell installation.

From: Daniel Crown
Subject: [aspell-user] Copying an aspell installation.
Date: Wed Jan 23 11:04:17 2002

Hi Kevin,

I have to move a working aspell installation from one server to another
(both running Linux/Intel), but it doesn't seem to be working.

I'm copying the following files:

/usr/local/share/aspell/*
/usr/local/share/pspell/*
/usr/local/lib/aspell/*
/usr/local/lib/*spell*so*
/usr/local/lib/libltd*

It seems to be a dictionary problem because the program does not
complain about missing libraries.

Do you know why is not working?   Are the dictionaries created just to
be executed on the machine where they were installed?   Or am I missing
some files on the copy?

Thank you,
Daniel Crown