[aspell-user] Aspell C Interface

From: Alex J. Champandard
Subject: [aspell-user] Aspell C Interface
Date: Fri Jul 5 10:34:08 2002

Hi,

I've been trying to compile the latest PHP (4.2.1) with aspell, and the module relies on the file "aspell-c.h". I gather this is the old C interface, which is no longer provided with the last aspell distribution .33.7.1 (nor implemented it seems).

Which is the last version of aspell that provides and implements this interface? What version of pspell do I need to match? And finally, are the dictionaries provided too (if not, how can i get my hands on a compatible format)?

Many thanks,
Alex