[Aspell-user] replacement dictionary

From: Antoine Martin
Subject: [Aspell-user] replacement dictionary
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 11:07:49 +0200

>On Fri, 20 Sep 2002, Antoine Martin wrote:
>
>> The replacement dictionary don't seem to work.
>> Is this feature disabled at this time ?
>
>No, could you be more specific as to what the problem is.

I've created a dictionary called 'pb', and ...
... an exemple should be better :)

--------------------
D:\aspell>aspell --lang=pb --repl=pb.prepl -a
@(#) International Ispell Version 3.1.20 (but really Aspell 0.50.1)
toto
& toto 24 0: TOIT, OTEO, TORON, COTTO, TOOL, TOP, TOUT, TPO, TOTEM,
FOOT, COTON, ROTH, TORS, TITE, TORX, TOUTE, LOT, POT
, TBT, TCT, TOC, TON, TST, ZOT
CTRL+C
D:\aspell>cat pb.prepl
personal_repl-1.1 pb 1
toto titi

I typed 'toto, I got 'TOIT' but I wanted 'titi'
this example worked with aspell 0.33

Any idea ?
Thanks

Antoine