RE: [Aspell-user] win32

From: Beau E. Cox
Subject: RE: [Aspell-user] win32
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 13:27:00 -1000

Francois -

Yes, I have used it under Gywgin. Works fine alone. However,
if you try to put it into a dll or a COM+ controll, the
Gygwin dlls step all over the native win32 dlls and you
crash and burn.

My goal is to have a win32 "tool" I can embed in several
of my applications - I couldn't do that with Cygwin.

I would really like some help.
If you, or anyone else, can take a peek at my problems at
<http://www.beaucox.com/aspell/aspell.html> - or if I
have messed up that link - <http://www.beaucox.com> and
go to aspell.

I assure you I abide by the GNU public liscense and
my efforts will be freely available and will not be
used for commercial gain.

Aloha=>Beau.