Re: [Aspell-user] spell-checking HTML

From: Ted Pibil
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] spell-checking HTML
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 11:04:11 -0500

On Fri, 31 Jan 2003 10:17:34 -0500 (EST)
Kevin Atkinson <address@hidden> wrote:

> Could you be a little more specific.  What is it skipping that you >don't
> want it to.

Please take a look at this file:

http://www.pibil.org/technology/index.html

When I run aspell with the -H switch, the first word it stops at is "Seequa".
However, there were misspelled words prior to that (eg. improvement - since
corrected).

But if I run aspell with the --mode=url switch, it picked up the earlier
misspelled words but also a lot of the initial tags, attributes and
declarations.

---
<ted />