Re: [Aspell-user] Solaris 2.8 or 2.7 install Aspell-50.3

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] Solaris 2.8 or 2.7 install Aspell-50.3
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 22:54:48 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 15 Feb 2003, Iyar Thevan Muthu wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can any one help me please. I am trying to install aspell-50.3 on
> Solaris 2.8 or 2.7 I am getting the following Errors.
>
>  make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `readonly_ws.lo'
> Current working directory /home/mi02/aspell-0.50.3/modules/speller/default
> *** Error code 1
> make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive'
> Current working directory /home/mi02/aspell-0.50.3/modules/speller
> *** Error code 1
> make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive'
> Current working directory /home/mi02/aspell-0.50.3/modules
> *** Error code 1
> make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive
> I.Muthugre.ac.uk

This tells me absolutely nothing.  I need to know what command failed and
how it did.  If this is the complete output than I can not help you
because I have no idea how to get a better error message.  If this is not
the complete output than could you please post back to aspell-user with
the complete output.

---
http://kevin.atkinson.dhs.org