[Aspell-user] Aspell/ApachV2/PHP problem

From: Steve Moro
Subject: [Aspell-user] Aspell/ApachV2/PHP problem
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 08:38:22 -0500

Hi All,

  I am trying to install squirrelmail on Trustix(Linux) with the following configuration:

1)       Apache  V2

2)       PHP 4.3.1

3)       Aspell V 0.50.2

4)       Aspell En Dictionary 0.50.2

However when I try the spell checking features in squirrelmail I am getting the following error message:

I tried to execute '/usr/local/bin/aspell -a', but it returned:

Error: No word lists can be found for the language "en_US".

However, if I am at the command line and try aspell –c filename everything works great.  Does anyone have any ideas what could be the problem or does someone have some test PHP file I can use to try and get this ASPELL working with apache and PHP.

Thanks

Steve

P.S -  I have tried the spellcheck.php file but when I press the check button it always says no errors when there are.