Re: [Aspell-user] Having trouble adding wordlists

From: Rivka of CoE
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] Having trouble adding wordlists
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 16:22:37 -0700

Um...no, I don't. The entire file consists of the first 6 words from the common.lst wordlist...I've tried several different wordlists, and am getting the same error no matter what I do. My test.lst file consists of the following words:

annoyware
annoywares
blammo
blammoed
blammoing
blammos

That's it. That's the entire file. No apostrophe.