[Aspell-user] Are Dictionaries time-limited ?

From: Stéphane Pinel
Subject: [Aspell-user] Are Dictionaries time-limited ?
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 19:16:47 +0200

3 months ago I've developed a program (MacOS X 10.3.3 ) that uses aspell with french dictionary. Everything worked fine.

Today I try to use it and it says that it hasn't found the corresponding work list !?

---> "No word list can be found for the language "fr_FR".

So I tried to re-install french dictionary but I can't even ./configure :

Finding Dictionary file location ... ./configure: line 1: aspell: command not found Finding Data file location ... ./configure: line 1: aspell: command not found

Nothing has changed on my machine. Is it possible that some environment vars are missing or something ?

I'm pretty lost...

Thank you very much.

Stephane