[Aspell-user] Aspell for Win32 - config file and new dictionary Question

From: kashif
Subject: [Aspell-user] Aspell for Win32 - config file and new dictionary Question
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 09:42:08 -0400

Hi all,
I installed Win32 version of Aspell-0-50-3-3. It works fine
both from the command prompt and through asp applications. But
now I am wondering if there is a way to add words to the
compiled dictionary or add a new dictionary and use both the
old and the new dictionary. I could not find the aspell.conf
file to do any of this operation. Where does this file
exist ? Could you please help me with this by providing me
with some step by step instructions on how to create a new
dictionary with may be few words and use it with the existing
one.

I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Reza