[Aspell-user] Installing aspell to drupal

From: Services \(John\)
Subject: [Aspell-user] Installing aspell to drupal
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 08:17:43 +0100

Can anyone help with an installation of Aspell to Drupal CMS (v.4.4.1), running on Foxserv / Apache / MySQL

I have downloaded and executed the win32 exe files and installed into a subdirectory of drupal and then done the same for the dictionary, then pointed to the directory containing the executable in the modules setup.

The program seems to run ok, except that it doesn't pick up mispelt words!

I've read that the dictionaries won't instal properly unless I include the aspell folder "in your path"

What path is it referring to? Autoexec.bat or some other. I can't even find autoexec...

Any help gratefully received.

John